KLAS Category Leader
Triage was named the 2020 KLAS Category Leader for Revenue Integrity/Underpayment Services. Thank you to our clients for the honor of this award. If you are not currently a client and want to learn more about what makes us a Category Leader, please Contact Us.
- Director of Revenue Cycle, Sentara Healthcare
Triage has been a great partner for many years and continues to increase our yield and the knowledge within my Recovery team so that we can pursue increased yields.
- former Director of Managed Care, Palomar Health
I have worked with the Triage Team for over 13 years… The help and training we received from Triage has guided us to make process changes saving us big dollars.
- Administrator, Revenue Integrity, MultiCare Health System
Triage continues to not only increase the appropriate collections from our payers, but also provide us with industry best practice contract language and improved underpayment collection practices.
- Executive Director Revenue Cycle, St Joseph Health
We have hardwired Triage's findings and recommendations into our daily processes to reduce errors…
- Sr. Director, AR Management Operations, Frisco National Insurance Center / Conifer Health Solutions
Triage is a partner who will help your team find areas of opportunity through their zero balance reviews. They provide quality feedback from their collections in an effort to prevent future lost revenue for the same scenario.
- Executive Director, Managed Care at Memorial Care Health System
Triage’s staff is exceptional. They deliver on their promises and have been a trusted resource for more than 10 years.
- Director of Payer Compliance, Tenet Health System
There's probably not a finer group of people that I've ever had to work with.