Join Our Team
Associate Consultant (Atl)
In this client-facing consulting role you will:
- Contact insurance companies to recover additional payments for our hospital clients, including follow-up calls and written appeals;
- Analyze and manipulate large amounts of hospital data to uncover existing underpayments;
- Communicate regularly and effectively with Triage’s upper management;
- Understand and articulate claim and contract details to interested parties to facilitate proper billing and reimbursement;
- Interact effectively with clients to perform reviews, provide recommendations, and communicate project results;
- Provide premium service to Triage’s clients, including reporting, site visits, and knowledge sharing;
- Utilize Triage and client software platforms to manage account information and workflow;
- Participate in Triage’s recruiting and training programs, periodic teambuilding events, and socially responsible activities;
- Work effectively on dynamic teams every day.
Who we’re looking for:
- BS/BA Economics/Business/Science preferred (all Majors are considered);
- Minimum GPA 3.0;
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills;
- Team-oriented with strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills;
- Professional and respectful representatives of Triage and our clients;
- Ability to build trust and confidence with clients through effective interaction, training, and collaboration;
- Ability and willingness to travel including valid drivers license;
- Employment subject to background check and eligibility verification. Triage acts in accordance with the SF Fair Chance Ordinance. Triage does not sponsor or participate in work/student visas.
Use the form to submit your application directly to Triage. If you are a student or recent alumnae of a target school, please submit your application through your school's career center.